In case you are wondering what the purpose of this blog is, here is a brief explanation:
1. Occasionally, I hear funny quotes at work.
2. I like repeating the funny quotes I have heard at work.
3. Sometimes, other people enjoy a retelling of the funny quotes I have heard at work.
Some quotes are intentionally humorous. The majority are purely accidental. Several have been passed along to me, while most I have heard with my own ears.
A little context helps in understanding my reason for making a coworker repeat what they just said (which I often do to make sure that I correctly document the quote) and why I thought it worth posting. But, some quotes stand on their own with no need for explanation.
Note: For the purpose of anonymity, I will be referring to all by their initials. Don't want anyone getting unduly offended by my joy over their verbal blunders.
Enjoy!